Before donating, all egg donors are screened and tested for a wide variety of things. Unlike many egg donation agencies, screening is performed under the supervision of board certified reproductive endocrinologists with years of experience in screening egg donors..
- Medical history – All egg donors complete an extensive medical history and family medical history. You can view the donor’s medical history once you register.
- Physical exam – All of our donors undergo a comprehensive physical exam
- Infectious diseases – All IVF1Match donors exceed FDA requirements
- Genetics – All donors will have testing to look at their chromosomes and are screened for common or severe genetic mutations
- Ovarian reserve – Even young egg donors can sometimes have too few eggs in their ovaries to be a good egg donor. At IVF1Match, all donors will be screening with multiple hormone blood tests and ultrasound to identify those women with the top potential.